Friday, April 29, 2011

What's cookin.......good lookin!

Hell again! Are you having a great day? Tonight is prom night! Took lots of photos!! As any proud parent! They looked great! Will post a photo or 2 tomorrow!
I wanted to pop in again to post a card for the Card Patterns challenge 112 sketch. It has been so long since I have been able to play......last weekend I sat and did a bunch of coloring......fun! Since I had some colored images thought I would make some cards! Any way.....here is my card using the sketch.....


I used one of my favorite Greeting Farm stamps.....well its hard to pick a favorite....lol they are all super cute.....especially the Cheeky cherry collection! Loved playing with this sketch! Forgot how much fun it was! Until later! More to come.....bye

Amylynne

1 comment:

  1. I can see you enjoyed using the sketch! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete