Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Make a wish.....

Hello there.....
Things have kind of calmed down for me. My daughters wedding is over.......was really beautiful! I have seen some of the photos from the Photographers.....can I just say WOW!! I will post a few when I get them.....so pretty! Next up for me is my sons graduation at the end of May.....although lots of things happening still.....wrestling banquet, Prom, and so on! Lol Lots of photo opportunities.......then you know the drill.....scrapping!!
Well enough of my life and on to my card for today. I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm......there Cheeky collection......just adorable! This was for last weeks spring colors challenge. I did a tag card.....my own version that is....lol. I also hand died the ribbon.....love seam binding! Also used a Die-namics die from My Favorite Things......the rolled flower.....in felt and hand sewed a pearl onto it......very sweet! Enjoy the photos and I will be back tomorrow with my cards for my card class for April! Have a nice night!


Bye....

1 comment:

  1. So glad your daughter's wedding went beautifully! Good luck with all the end of year senior happenings!! LOVE your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete