Friday, April 29, 2011

Blessings.......

I heart to sketch......April sketch. Saw this post on Jen Shultz's blog {deconstructingjen.com} and saw that Unity was the sponser and thought I would play along! What fun! This is my first sketch of theirs! Only wish I would have found them sooner! Here is the sketch.....

And this is my card using a "Unity Stamp Co" sentiment stamp and of course a Greeting Farm image! What an awesome mix! Hope you like it! Had some much fun combining the 2 companies!


Here is the link to the "I Heart to Sketch" site......check it out!
http://iheart2stamp.com/2011/04/02/april-sketch-for-you-to-try/
hope that works.....you might have to copy and paste it! Still trying to figure this linking thing out....lol but I will get it! Have a good weekend!
Bye....

Amylynne

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring and paper piecing! Fantastic take on the April SFYTT - so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love the paper piecing on this and WOW that punched edge looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete