Friday, April 22, 2011

My son will be 18.......they grow so fast!

Hello there......just popping in to show you a card I made for the last Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at there new blog www.farmfreshchallengeblog.blogspot.com. I think there stamps are simply adorable! And I love all the Ians because they do not look too childish for my big guy! The challenge was "distressing". I had alot of fun with this one! Pulled out my Tim Holtz inks and paints and embellishments and got to work! Did some die cutting and sewing too! Added a little twine for my ribbon......awesome for boys because its not too feminine....lol.

Here is a close up of the coloring......I used Prisma colored pencils and OMS. I love this technique.....one of my favorites.


Well that is it for today! Have a great one!
Bye.....

2 comments:

  1. *I also wanted to say happy birthday to your son! Time slips by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete