Saturday, April 16, 2011

Advanced Card Class......April

Hello again! I know I know I didn't forget to post but was just wiped out after working the last 2 days at my other job! But here I am ready to present my cards for the April class......there still is time to sign up.....next class is this Monday at 6:00pm at The Sassy Scrapper on Medical Ctr Parkway. Ready?
The first is a cricut cut {designed in my gypsy} Easter card.

Card #2 is a Thank you card.....using Just Rite Stamps.

Now for the 3rd....my personal favorite! The Napkin Folded card.

There you have them! See I bet the 3rd is your favorite too! LOL They all use Bo Bunny Gabrielle paper.....love this color combo! Well What are you waiting for.....limited spots left.....call the store and sign up! See you in class!
Bye......only for now.

1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful! It's hard to choose a fave and I just love the colours! Do you have a tutorial on how to make the napkin fold card?

    ReplyDelete