Sunday, January 15, 2012

Starbucks Sunday.......thought of the day

Hello there..... Wanted to pop in for a bit and post a little thought for the day.....who knows maybe this will end up being a weekly occurance! We will just have to see. I was at Starbucks getting my usual Peppermint Mocha and all the while praying for family and such and a scripture came to mind that I really wanted to hold onto for today. Maybe it will take me into the week! The scripture comes from Proverbs 13:12 "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Anyway.......thought I would share what I will be pondering this week and what it means. I am just a simple lady learning more about my relationship with the Lord and where it is leading me. If you want to follow I would love that! In another post this week I will go into further detail about where I am headed with my little blog. In the mean time have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Scripture that one is. It's a deep one too actually. Thanks so much for sending that one on. I will ponder it today also!

    ReplyDelete