Sunday, January 29, 2012

Starbucks Sunday.........thought for the week

Hello there!! It has been very busy here....still trying to get my art room organized....well put back together. I still have my mountain of paper stash to get in there! Lol you never know just how much you actually have until you start going through it! Lol Wow......can anyone say hoarder? Lol well things are going to change here! Putting myself on a scrap fast!! Lol Any way I will post photos of my temporary room....because I will make another move into my actual space later this year! As empty nesters......we are changing things up a bit! Now onto my thought for the week! My scripture comes from 3 John 1:4. "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." I actuallly started thinking about this one while we were away spending time with our son this week. He had a wrestling tournament.....so we were there for the weekend! Always a great time.....just being able to catch up! Any way.....it was just so good to hear Grahm talk about what God is doing in his heart and how he is taking time to spend in the bible. It truly is wonderful and encouraging! Makes me try harder to make myself accountable too! God is good! Well that is it for today.....dinner is here! Be back later in the week with photos of my room! Have a great night....

1 comment:

  1. God is indeed good!! Love that scripture! ! What a wonderful blessing to know your son is learning and experiencing God's love for him!!

    ReplyDelete