Monday, January 30, 2012

One Little Word.......

Hello again! Have you all picked your "one little word" yet? Well.....I truly had to think on this one. I wanted to sit with it awhile. After much thought as to what this year is going to be like the word that kept coming to me was.......Adventure. After all we are new empty nesters.....that is an adventure in itself! But we are planning on remodeling the house......you know.....changing up some rooms and using them slightly differently than when all the kids were home. Then there is my art.....I want to make that an adventure....learn new things and have fun with it! And lastly....my husband, son, and I are going on a missions trip in June to Haiti! Now that is going to be quite an adventure! My son went to Haiti last summer and went to Mexico twice....all with the youth of our church. This will be my hubby and I's first time out of the country! So you see......adventure just had to be my word! Any way.......I am also taking a class with Ali Edwards.....One Little Word.....over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. This will keep my word in front of me and in my thoughts all year! You see......every month Ali has prompts and things to keep focused. So here is my January page......
Well now I cannot wait until the next prompt! That one comes February 1st.....so I do not have long to wait! There is still time to join in.....Just go on over to Big Picture Scrapbooking and sign up! Also I have another challenge for myself this year.....yes I have jumped on the Project Life bandwagon! More information on that later.....must catch up and get some photos printed.....have to send away for that.....waiting on doing a few weeks at a time! Well off to enjoy the rest of the evening! Night.....

2 comments: