Sunday, December 5, 2010

Update!!!! Finally!

Hello there! So sorry this little blog of mine has been seriously neglected. Busy busy busy is all I can say! LOL But the wait is over! I have lots to share and will try to post all week. Projects coming today are my November- December Advanced card class that I do at my LSS. Later in the week I will show you the mini tag book I created, the tags....my version of a Tim Holtz class, and some projects I am working on currently which include a December Daily journal, Tim Holtz tags[my version of the ones he is creating currently....check his out if you aren't], and an art journal.....something I have been wanting to do for a long time! Thank you to all my faithful blogging friends for being patient with me. So hopefully I can inspire you with my little projects! Now enough talking....lets get to the cards!
Card #1 Of course I used a Just Rite Stamp, spellbinders die to create the card base, and some copics for coloring and flower soft for some added texture and glitz.



Card # 2 uses more Just Rite Stamps, jewels, a hand made flower{shown in class},and a spellbinders die
. It is a wonderful card to place a gift card inside!




Card #3 Last but certainly not least uses again a Just Rite Stamp for the focal image, Gorgeous ribbon, Martha Stewart corner/boarder punch, and a Spellbinders die. Its a folded card....pretty cool huh!



There they are! Please remember to click on any photo to reveal a lerger image. All patterened paper is from Graphic 45 Christmas collection. Hope you enjoyed today and I hope you are inspired to make some beautiful Christmas cards! I at least have 3 done! LOL Have a great Sunday! Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. OMG.. these cards are Gorgeous.
    WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning creations!!! LOVE them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your class today......when I finish one of your classes I am sure to have learn or done something I haven't done in the past. Thank you again and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and I hope to see you again next year in one of your classes. By the way if you get a chance I would like the how to on the Christmas Card Class we did yesterday. Thank again!

    ReplyDelete