Monday, December 20, 2010

Greetings.....

Hello there! What a weekend! Now its the start of a brand new week. I wanted to share my tags I made for a Tim Holtz workshop I did last month. I tried to incorporate lots of technique and different mediums and materials. The first tag uses a letterpress technique for the background and of course I made the little charm house using one of Tim's techniques from I think it was last years tag.




The next tag uses a heat embossed then inked background. I used one of Tim's alterations dies, some primas, a ticket and a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.




The last one uses some paint on a stamp....then inked for a resist technique. Then a rolled flower embossed with UTEE.




Hope you enjoyed seeing what I came up with for my version of a Tim Holtz tags class. Still some things to share this week so I will be back. I am almost finished shopping....how about you? Have a great day!

1 comment: