Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!

Hello there.....no I did not forget my blog again. Its just my son is a wrestler and in the past 8 days he has had 5 matches. And if you know anything about wrestling its all about sitting and waiting....waiting....waiting oh ....until the next match. LOL But he has been doing awesome.....we are so proud of him. Any way....back to why you are visiting.....I do have something to share.....a Christmas mini book. The pages are made using 1 12x12 sheet of double sided patterened paper. Pretty cool! The poinsettia on the cover was cut with my cricut and embellished with rock candy distress stickles and kaiser pearls.




Oh....I had someone in one of my comments ask about the directions for one of my cards.....so sorry....will be up in the next day or 2. Hey all have a great Sunday and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. amy...nice to be back....love your mini. it is fabulous. love the color combo too.
    what is it made of......it is very thick. would love to know.

    my hubby and brothers know all about wrestling...it is in their blood, hehe.

    ReplyDelete