Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet baby.....

As you know if you have been keeping up with my blog.....I am in Bloomington, Indiana. I am truly enjoying this creative time. I have brought several projects to work on. Unfortunately I am not working as quickly as I would like! Well it is all a process. I am working on a baby album for a shower in a few weeks. The great thing is next time I want to create one in this size.....the design process is done all I will have to do is pick colors and get going! Well today I wanted to show you a very simple tag that I created in my Gypsy to go on the gift. I did some welding to get it to look how I wanted and used distress stickles in Rock Candy to give it a little shine....it is for a boy after all....not too much shine.



Well on to the next project.....dinner! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment