Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are we there yet?.......

You remember those famous words spoken by all children when you embark on a trip. LOL Mine are old enough now to know......and yet they still say it! The photos that will go on this layout will be the ones from our trip to the college that we were visiting for my son. He wants to be a Physicians Assistant.....we are very proud! Anyway this was the March layout for my lss's "Layout of the Month". I used the Going Places cricut cartridge and Mini Monograms(the scallop circles). I really love the bright colors....a fun layout!



On to the rest of my day.....have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright circles too! This layout is super cute! This layout makes me want to use Going Places- I'm not sure I ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make my LOTM design look so good!!

    ReplyDelete