Friday, July 3, 2009

My Tattered Angels

Hi all.....I hope your week is going fine. Mine is going pretty great....my dh just came home with a dozen very large beautiful pink roses and sai we are going out to dinner at Bonefish Grill...love this place and then to possibly a double feature movie. I know we are gonna see the Proposal and then maybe Transformers.....so as you can see a chick flick and one for him. Let ya know how they were. On to todays post. I don't know if you are familiar with a company called My Tattered Angels......they are the makers of a produst called glimmer mist. They have a variety of awesome colors that you mist on ....they have a shimmer to them. Anyway I will post there link and you can take a look at there other products too. I use alot of there things in scrapbooking and cards. What I must tell you is that the mist is getting a new look...but....Glimmer Mist is the same great product with a fabulous NEW Look. Anyway they are having a giveaway this weekend which ends on Monday.....all you have to do is create a blog post with the bold line above and email it to liz@mytatteredangels.com. You can also go on there site and in there blog and see some sneak peaks for CHA......

www.mytatteredangels.com

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment