Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is it Thursday already?




Wow where has the time gone....this week is just flying by! My son has come back home after being away at 2 wrestling camps. So I must post this card and one more after this. Up right now is Card Patterns. I really enjoy there sketches.....there even pretty to look at. Here is my card for this week.....I used a Shortcuts clear sheet and cut it in half.....such a nice effect. Check out there blog and online store here....www.sheetloadshortcuts.blogspot.com. Enjoy your evening!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Amy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love the pinks with that pop of aqua. So cute! Love the bling, of course. So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, cute card. Love the brad!

    ReplyDelete