Thursday, July 9, 2009

Believe in His Promise


Wow it has been awhile since I have posted some cards for challenges. Have really enjoyed the sketches at all my favorite sites. One of which is Card Patterns. I used some Prima papers and also tried some new techniques I am learning in the "Thinking Inking" tutorial on Two Peas....love this class. I am learning some great stuff.....you can too just hop on over to the two peas in a bucket web site.....but wait to see my card first...haha. I am having such an awesome time with my blog. Here my card for this weeks challenge...

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so soft and pretty. Love the colors and those blingy swirls. Such a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and your blog looks great. I have a blog award for you up on my blog. Check it out {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and congrats for card of the week at 2S4U

    ReplyDelete