Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

Hello out there! Oh happy day to all you card makers! I will possibly have several posts today. One right now with a few cards I made a few weeks ago and later on to show you the cards for my new card class for October....yipee!! Only 4 spots left if you are in the area! Later on that one....back to now....I bought the I-Rock by Imaginese. Super cool toy! I love adding jewels to my cards....a pretty effect. Here are 2 that I played with the little gadget and used there template that comes with some jewels and some flowers! The first card I used a Unity Stamp Co. stamp. I think they have to be one of my favorite stamps!



The second card uses some rubons for the sentiment.



I found the I-Rock to be quite easy to use.....looking forward to using it more on future projects. Stay tuned for more cards today! Bye for now!

1 comment: