Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Morning.....

Hello there.......it has been super busy. I have been getting ready for my card class which is tomorrow. I am thrilled to say it is full! And I have a waiting list.....so excited! I will show you those tomorrow but for today I realized I haven't showed you my layout that I designed for the September "Layout of the Month" club at my LSS. I actually got to do one. I was a little apprehensive because it is a challenge coming up with technique ideas but well I will get on with it and just show you what I did! The title is "Apple of my eye"......very fitting for September I think. We did lots of different techniques from inking to even crackle painting! Take a look and let me know what you think. Here are a few photos....



Now some closeup shots.....







Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: