Monday, October 5, 2009

My sweet girl...


Good morning everyone! I am gonna try to be a good blogger this week. My 1st post of the week is a recent layout I did using the Scrapbook Obsessions October kit.....it features October Afternoons "Farm Fresh".....I just love this. The papers are soooo sweet. I used a sketch from Twisted sketches....a sight that gives you a new sketch every week but with a twist. This weeks twist was to add bling.....I did! If you love sketches.... check out the site http://www.twistedsketches.com....you/ are gonna love them! Heres mine for this week....be back tomorrow! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, this is adorable! Will have to go check out the sketch site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love it! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Simona - Twisted Sister

    ReplyDelete