Monday, October 5, 2009

My sweet girl...


Good morning everyone! I am gonna try to be a good blogger this week. My 1st post of the week is a recent layout I did using the Scrapbook Obsessions October kit.....it features October Afternoons "Farm Fresh".....I just love this. The papers are soooo sweet. I used a sketch from Twisted sketches....a sight that gives you a new sketch every week but with a twist. This weeks twist was to add bling.....I did! If you love sketches.... check out the site http://www.twistedsketches.com....you/ are gonna love them! Heres mine for this week....be back tomorrow! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, this is adorable! Will have to go check out the sketch site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love it! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Simona - Twisted Sister

    ReplyDelete