Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!


Hello ladies!! Good afternoon! Today is my daughters birthday.....she is 19!! This has to be a quick post because I have a cake in the oven....red velvet.....yummy! It has been a little while since I have done a card challenge.....I have been scrapping lots of other things.....mini albums....layouts.....Oh and guess what....I am now on the design team for Scrapbook Obsessions!!! Yahoo!! I am so excited....can ya tell? Well on to the post....I have a card for Card Patterns challenge....a birthday card since today is Kayci's day. Oh my the buzzer for the cake just rang....enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the new DT position! That's great news! This is a beautiful card you created for CP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great honor to be on the DT Congrats! you so deserve it!! You do great work! HUGS Rosanne

    ReplyDelete