Monday, August 31, 2009

Time keeps marching on.....


Hello hello.....a new week begins. I am thrilled because I have my card for Card Patterns early this week. It actually has been finished since Saturday......Yeah!! Did everyone have a nice weekend? I did...went to a church picnic yesterday.....was lots of fun! Today the weather was awesome here...so nice ....warm but not humid....love it! Well enough of the weather and on to my card......then I am going to surf the web. For my card I am still trying to use up my kit from Scrapbook Obsessions....cool kits. New one comes out tomorrow.....Yeah! Enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did, that bird is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Love the striped DP and that birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The little stitches add such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...this is absolutely darling!!! Congrats on the Super 6!

    ReplyDelete