Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Afternoon!











Hello Hello everyone.....taking a quick break before my company comes. Had to post something.... anything.....its been days. I will however hopefully get at least 1 card done tomorrow......2 sketches 4 you. I miss scrapping.....but house chores come first....you know how it is. I am hoping to see "The Time Travelers Wife" this weekend.....anyone see it yet? I really wanted to read the book first but time just seems to get away from me. I used to sit and read for hours.....now I am on the computer....hehe. I enjoy it though.....so many things to see. I will have to have a section of my favorite blogs.....as soon as I figure it out I will put them all up. Then you can enjoy some of these sites too. Well I really must run....have a great evening all! Enjoy a few family pics. My Grandson, my sister and brother in law and niece, last 2 are my new grandson...so sweet !

1 comment: