Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot...hot....hot!!

Are you all enjoying this heat we are having? I can say I am all snug in my airconditioning!! If I go out I will surely melt! LOL Thought I would start trying to catch up on posting some past things.....lol. I realized I had not posted my daughters wedding invition yet! And that was in March!! Yes I am behind.....so here it is! LOL I used the Cricut to cut out the background blue frames and the flourishes. The stamp is from "Lily of the Valley".....they have some of the sweetest stamps! Enjoy!


And I also have the little cone from the shower favors.....same color combo.



Thats all folks! Have a great night!

Amylynne

1 comment:

  1. Hmn., You're just like my mom. She also loves doing personalized crafts. You've made a very nice design. Your daughter must be thankful for it.:)

    Darren Gersol

    ReplyDelete