Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joy....


Good evening! I am on a roll! I am checking things off my to do list....1 by 1! I decided to take a small break and do a card challenge. This is for 2 challenge sites.... the first is Cuttlebug Challenge Blog .....theme is bling and sparkle....I have both....the sparkle is glimmer mist and you can see the bling! The next is The Cuttlebug Spot....theme is winter...I used a winter embossing folder and the reindeer! Well gotta run....gotta keep moving and get ahead! Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this card, the 'window effect' looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is absolutely stunning! Glad I ran across your blog!
    Judith A. Novak
    http://jiminycricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, the tile technique on your deer is wonderful!

    Im so happy you took the bling challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU MAKE FANTASTIC CARDS AMY,I LOVE YOUR WORK WITH GLIMMER MIST,IT'S VERY FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete