Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pagemaps Contest!!


Hello Ladies...hope your Saturday is one to remember! I have a quick post as we are getting ready to leave for a trip. My son has wrestling camp and then off to see my new grandson and new niece....Yahoo! Any way Pagemaps is having yet another contest.....Yeah! I had to do a layout based on a sketch.....I think next time I'll show the sketch too but heres my layout! This is a pic of my new niece Annabelle.....isn't she just adorable....I can't wait to see both babies in person! I used some Prima papers and goodies.....love prima. Have a great week....will be checking in and possibly post too while away. See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your little Annabelle is adorable! My youngest niece is 9! I wish we had a baby in the family again! I love Page Maps too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete