Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back Home

Hello......its so good to be home! Although I love being away with my husband...we always have such a good time. We went to Dallas, TX for a conference.....work for my husband but, play for me. Soooo very relaxing! I got to lay by the pool and read.....and sunbathe. We always stay in such wonderful hotels. Fun! Now on to business....I finally got to pick up my June kit ...... www.scrapbookobsessions.com Love this months kit....go check it out! Now I get to play. So I am off to play with my new scrappy stuff and hopefully I will have some new stuff to show you. Coming up will be some card challenges and some layouts. Also have a really cool project I have been working on.....need to finish up. Be back soon! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment